MBA in Supply Chain Management from University of Moratuwa
Department of Transport and Logistics Management Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa invites applications for the MBA in Supply Chain Management and PGDip in Business Administration specialized in Supply Chain Management.
- The selection of students to the MBA/PG Dip Programmes will be made by the Department of Transport and Logistics Management, in accordance with the following extended eligibility requirements, approved by the Senate.
- An Honours Degree of Bachelor of Science Transport and Logistics Management or Engineering of the University of Moratuwa with a minimum of one (01) year of appropriate experience; OR
- Any other four year degree m a relevant field from a recognised University as may be approved by the Senate with a minimum period of one (01) year appropriate experience: OR
- Any three year degree m a relevant field from a recognized University as may be approved by the Senate with a minimum period of two (02) years appropriate experience: OR
- Chartered or Fu» Membership of a recognized professional institute related to Supply Chain Management, obtained through the academic route, with minimum 2 years of appropriate work experience, as may be approved by the Senate
How to Apply
Pay the application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- may be paid as a pay-in receipt at any Bank of Ceylon branch in favor of “University of Moratuwa” – ‘A/C No. 70995553’. Submit the duly filled Application with a copy of the application processing fee pay-in receipt, letters of recommendations, copies of attested certificates of academic qualifications, copies of attested certificates of membership of professional organisations, latest Curriculum vitae, letter of consent from employer regarding permission and letter of sponsorship (if applicable) before the application deadline.
Send the completed application pack by registered post or hand it over to: MBA Course Coordinator, Dept, of Transport and logistics Management, University of Moratuwa, Katubedda, Moratuwa 10400.
For more information: www.tlm.mrt.ac.lk/en/mba
|MBA (SCM)||Rs.600,000/- (by 1st Week from the Starting Date)|
|PG Dip (BA) (SCM)||Rs.450,000/-(by 1st Week from the Starting Date)|
Payments can also be made in equal instalment of Rs.150,000/= before commencement of each semester.
If full payment is made before commencement of 1st semester, then Rs. 10,000/- discount is applicable on full payment amount.
Lectures will generally be held on Weekday Evenings from 8.30 pm onwards in Colombo and Saturdays from 9.00 am at the University of Moratuwa
For more detail see below image