Competency Mapping 3 Days workshop by IPM
lPM Sri Lanka proudly announces the Certificate Programme in “Competency Mapping’ with the collaboration of TV Rao Learning Systems (Pvt) Ltd India from 24th to 26th July 2018.
Programme Source by
- T. V. Rao
- Nandmi Chawta
Module 1 – Introduction to Competencies and Competency Mapping
Module 2 – Role Set Based Competency Mapping
Module 3 – Generating Behaviour indicators
Module 4 – Using Behavioural Event Interview to map competencies and other Methods of Competency Mapping
Module 5 – Competency Framework. Competency Models and Competency Dictionary
Module 6 Competency Based HRM – Deployment of Competencies in
HRD Professionals, Line Managers / Unit Heads, Supervisors, Recruitment & Selection Managers
Date: 24th to 26th July 2018
Time: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Venue: OZO – Colombo
IPM Member : Rs. 103,500/-+2% NBT
Non Member: Rs. 115,000/- + 2% NBT
- Train a group of Professionals in Competency Mapping and develop professional competence to map one’s own role
- Equip participants with the know how to design and conduct competency mapping exercise for a set of roles in one’s own organization
- Develop a competency model for one’s organization
- Help professional design HR interventions to build a competency based organization
- identify competencies for a particular role/job.
- Generate behavioural indicators for these competencies.
- Be familiar with various methodologies used for competency mapping.
- Develop competency models specifically for their own organization.
- Create competency-based HRM system in their organizations including recruitment, induction, performance management, training and career development.
- Reading Material
- Lectures and Conceptual inputs
- Assignments and exercises for each module
- Watching and Learning through videos