Certificate in Pre-School Education Programme 2017/2018 by The Open University of Sri Lanka
The Open University of Sri Lanka invites application for the Certificate in Pre-School Education Programme 2017/2018.
This programme will be conducted in Sinhala, Tamil & English media for 1 years duration at below centers
- Colombo(Nawala), Kandy Regional Centres – Academic activities in Sinhala, Tamil & English media
- Matara , Anuradhapura Regional Centers and Ambalantota, Gampaha, Bandarawela study centers Academic activities in Sinhala medium
- Jaffna , Batticaloa Regional Centers & Hatton study centre – Academic activities in Tamil medium
Admission Requirements / Qualifications:
- Applicants should be 18 years or over on the closing date of applications.
- Should have passed at least in six subjects including First Language & Mathematics at the General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination.
- Applicants who wish to follow the programme in English medium should possess at least a Credit pass (Before 2001) or “B” pass (from 2001) for English Language in G.C.E (Ordinary Level) Examination.
Apply online by visiting our web page : https://payment.ou.ac.lk
Submission of Applications from: 17th December 2017
Closing Date of Applications: 18th January 2018
Application fee : Rs 250/=
Brochures containing details of the above programme can be downloded from www.ou.ac.lk Application fee could be paid online using a debit / credit card or Ezcash
Those who do not have a debit / credit card can make the payment in cash to the nearest Regional / Study centre of the OUSL.
Visit any one of the OUSL Regional and Study Centers to obtain information and assistance in the online application process.
Colombo (Nawala). Anuradhapura, Batticaloa, Jaffna, Kandy (Polgolla), Matara(Nupe), Badulla, Kurunegala, Ambalangoda, Ampara, Bandarawela. Gampaha.Galle. Ambalantota. Hatton, Trincomalee, Kilinochchi. Mulativu, Kalutara, Kegalle, Monaragala, Polonnaruwa. Puttalam, Ratnapura and Vavuniya
For further information contact:
Public Information Office. The Open University of Sri Lanka. Nawala. Nugegoda from g.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (on all days except public holidays)
All other centres from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (on all days except Sundays.Mondays and Public Holidays)
Public Information Office : Tel. 0112 881256/ 327