University of Moratuwa invites applications for the Bachelor of Information Technology for their 13th intake of the Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) as an External Degree programme administered through the Centre for Open & Distance Learning (CODL) of the University of Moratuwa.
At a Glance of Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree offered within six semesters.
- Open to G.C.E. (A.L.) Qualified students from any stream or those with other equivalent qualifications (visit the CODL web site for other equivalent qualifications).
- Offered in two modes.
- Mode 01: Collaboration with Partner Organizations (POs) – face-to-face lectures will be delivered by POs.
- Mode 02: Direct Mode – independent learning with support from CODL (only for government officers).
- Multiple entry and exit points.
Mode 01: Collaboration with Partner Organizations
Collect an application form from the University of Moratuwa / Partner Organization or download from our website www.codl.lk/webcodl/download. Submit the completed application together with all requited supporting documents and the receipt for the payment of application fee of Rs. 750/- *, to the Programme Administrator (CODL), University of Moratuwa,Katubedda, Moratuwa. on or before 25th August 2017.
Contact Information of the Partner Organizations:
Horizon College of Business and Technology (Horizon Campus)
482/B, Suhada Mawatha, Millennium Drive, Chandrika Kumaranathunga Mawatha,Ma!abe. Tel :011 436 5555/071 662 3623
OpenArc School of Business and Technology, (OpenArc Campus)
OpenArc Technology Complex,
No.l 20, Hlghievel Road, Colombo 6.
Tel :011 251 S050/072 722 3300
Mode 02: Direct Mode (only for government officers)
Download the application form from our web site www.codl.lk/webcodl/download. Submit the completed application together with all required supporting documents and the receipt for the payment of application fee of Rs. 750/- to the Programme Administrator (CODL), University of Moratuwa, Katubedda, Moratuwa, on or before 25th August 2017. Tel: 011 3082787/8
- Three passes in the G.C.E (A/L) examination in one sit tiny and a credit pass for Mathematics in the G.C.E (O/L) examination.
- Any other academic qualification, equivalent to 1 or higher, Approved by the Senate on the recommendation of the Faculty Board
- Any other qualification from a Professional Institution approved by the Senate on the recommendation of the Faculty Board.
A candidate who has obtained at least 6 passes in not more than two sittings and a credit pass in Mathematics at the CCE Ordinary level Examination and a Full time Diploma/Certificate Of higher qualification of at least 1 year duration from a recognized institution to have satisfied the entry ceria under section 2 above. (Applicants who do not Qualify under section 1 must pass the Aptitude test conducted by the faculty}
For more details contact to Centre for Open & Distance Learning (CODL) on 011 308 2787/8, 011 265 0301 ext. 3850,3851
Or see below image
Leave a Reply