National Management Accounting Conference-2017 by CMA Sri Lanka on 17, 18 & 19 July 2017
The Institute of Certified Management Accountant of Sri Lanka organise a National Management Accounting Conference-2017 from 17th to 19th July 2017 at Kings Court, Cinnamon Lake Side.
National Management Accounting Conference-2017 will be Inaugurate on – 17th July at 6.00pm and Technical Sessions will start from 18th & 19th July from 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- Digital Government
- Digital Economy
- Fin Tech and Digital Banking
- Digitization Practical Applications
- Creating Value through Digitization
- Cyber Security, Risk Management, Governance and Compliance
- Digital Education and Skills Development
- Digital Transformation – Building the Next Generation Accountants
CMA Members, CEOs, Directors, CFOs, Senior Managers, Management Accountants, Financial Accountants, Financial Analysts, Professionals, Academics and Government Officials.
Members – Rs. 17,500/-NON Members – Rs. 19,500/-
For more details Contact: Shanthi – 0714 70 5536 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or see below image