Sri Lanka Government training Courses for Plumbing, Carpentry, Office works, care & conuselling, wheel alignment and ICT
Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC) of Ministry of Skills Development and Vocational Training invite applications for the vocational educations and training courses as below which equivalent to NVQ Level 3,
- Carpentry for Building
- Introduction to Office Work
- Introduction to Care and Counselling
- Wheel Alignment Technician
- ICT for Beginners
And TVEC also offer Courses to Develop Career Skills, with emphasis on Communication in English & Team Work at NVQ Levels 1, 2 & 4 and NVQ Level 5 Diploma Courses for future trainers in Education, English, Mathematics & Technology. It is suitable for those who have completed their A/L Examination.
- Training providers are invited to offer these courses. As per the TVEC Act, it is mandatory that all Technical and Vocational Training Providers must be registered with the TVEC. NVQ certification is only possible through courses accredited in registered training centres.
- The public is advised not to follow courses which are not registered. NVQ courses that are accredited by the TVEC are strongly recommended.
- Training providers not registered with the TVEC may apply online for registration.
For more details visit www.tvec.gov.lk or see below image or contact on 0774505040