B.Sc. Degree Programme (External) In Physiotherapy – 2016 from University Of Kelaniya
University Of Kelaniya, Centre for Distance and Continuing Education invite applications for B.Sc. Degree Programme (External) In Physiotherapy. This two year degree programme will commence on 14th of October 2016.
This course will enable qualified Physiotherapists to upgrade their current Diploma in Physiotherapy to degree level. The course fee for the programme is Rs. 250,000/- payable in 4 installments. The medium of instruction will be in English.
All following requirements should have been satisfied for admission:
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from the School of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Ministry of Health
- Minimum of 03 years clinical (or related) experience in the capacity of a Physiotherapist within the last 5 years
- Registration with the Sri Lanka Medical Council
- Be successful at the interview and English test conducted by the University
Application and other information
- Applications can be downloaded from our official website www.kln.ac.lk/cdce from 10th June 2016.
- Application fee Rs. 1,000.00
- Application fee can be paid at any People’s Bank as a “Bill payment” system necessary instruction for payments and model format of credit slip can also be downloaded from the above website.
- Please note that the account number printed in the downloaded model credit slip is unique and generated automatically to each candidate. You are strongly advised to mention that specific account number when submitting it to the bank counter, and check the entries are correct and in order.
- Duly filled applications along with the customer copy of the bank slip and documentary proof (Certified copies of relevant documents) and three (03) numbers of (3cm x 2cm) colour photographs should be sent by registered post to reach Senior Assistant Registrar Centre for Distance and Continuing Education, University of Kelaniya, Kelaniya on or before 24th June 2016.
- Applicants who are employees of Ministry of Health should forward their applications through Hospital Director, Relevant Provincial Director, Health Services and Director General of Health Services.
For more details see below image or contact to University of Kelaniya on 011-2987000, 011-2987001,