Srilanka Institute of Directors in partnership with IFC has organized a programme for SMEs that are on high growth trajectory and have the potential to attract further investment to grow and become sustainable.
The IFC corporate governance group has developed an SME Governance Assessment Tool and Progression Matrix that can be used to access existing governance practices, benchmark against country regulations and best practices and develop a governance action plan.
This programme focus on
- Illustrating & Explaining the key elements of the
- SME Governance Matrix
- Board and Related Structures
- Decision Making process and management practices
- Identifying key governance issues by use of a real life case study
- Demonstrating the use of the SME Governance Matrix
- Guidance to develop action plan to further improve governance by SMEs
|Date:||9th June 2016|
|Time:||8.30 Am to 5.30 Pm|
|Venue:||Salon Orchid, Galadari Hotel|
|Investment:||SLID Member: LKR. 5,000/-|
|Non SLID member: LKR. 7,500/-|
For more details see below image or contact to SLID on 0112 301646-8