Department of Examination released Examination Schedule for June 2016
Department of Examination has set the following timetables for June. 2016. those who doing examination in June 2016 pls do refer below.
- The Final Examination of the Social Service Bhikku Training College in Venamulla, Ambalangoda 2014 (2016) will be held on 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th June in Ambalangoda.
- The Limited Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Grade III of Sri Lanka Administrative Service 2014 (2016) will be held on 25th, and 26th June in Colombo.
- The written examination of promotion to Grade of Confidential Secretary I of People’s Bank (2016) will be held on 26th June in Colombo.
- Efficiency Bar Examination and Second Language Test for Probationary / Acting Assistant Superintendents of Police in the Sri Lanka Police Service- 2015 (II) 2016 (Oral Test) will be held on 28th, and 29th June in Colombo.
- Efficiency Bar Examinations for Assistant Superintendent of Prisons / Assistant Superintendent of Prison (Rehabilitation) – 2015 (2016) (Oral Test) Tamil Medium will be held on 30th June in Colombo.
- In addition, the applications have been called for the Open Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Posts, which have fallen vacant in Grade III of Sri Lanka scientific service – 2015 by the Gazette number 1972 of 17th June 2016. The closing date of applications is 15th July.
- The Examination Department has issued the results of the Final Certificate Examination for Ahadhiya / Al – Qur’an School on Islam studies – 2014 (2015) on 22nd June. The results have been issued for all principals of Muslim (Ahadhiya) Dhaham schools.
For more details visit Department of Examination website http://www.doenets.lk/
Source: The official Government News Portal of Sri Lanka