Learn English with the world’s leading experts, British Council in Sri lanka operating with 3 Branches in Colombo, Kandy and Jaffna. British Council do their best service to teach English with professional and experience English teachers.
- a range of courses for children and adults (weekdays and weekends)
- a British Council certificate on successful completion of the course
- courses run by UK qualified, professional and experienced teachers of English
- a two part instalment scheme at our Jaffna and Kandy branches.
Register now for courses starting in April
How do I register?
- Make a level check appointment:
Adult (16 years old and above) – bring in your identity card or passport.
Children (6-15 years old) – bring in your child’s birth certificate.
- Pay the level check fee of Rs. 1000.
British Council Colombo
49 Alfred House Gardens. Colombo 3
T 011 4521521/011 7521521
Opening times: Monday to Sunday: 0830-1800
British Council Kandy
88/3 Kotugodella Veediya. Kandy
T 081 7222410
Opening times: Tuesday to Saturday: 0900-1730 Sundays: 0900-1600 (enquiries)
British Council Jaffna
70 Rakka Road Chundikuli Jaffna
T 021 7521521 Opening times: Wednesday to Sunday: 0830-1800
We also offer courses in partnership with Apex Business Academy in Matara (T (041) 2229555) and Galle (T (091) 2232755). For more detail visit www.britishcouncil.lk or see below image
Leave a Reply