Faculty of Graduate Studies of University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka invites applications for the Master in Business (online) degree programme for the 2016 academic year.
Eligibility to apply for admission to the Degree programs is determined according to the following criteria: One of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, in Business/ Management/ Commerce from a recognized university.
- A Bachelor’s Degree other than the above from recognized university with at least one year post qualifying experience in managerial capacity.
- A professional qualification recognized by the University Senate.
- Passed finalist from a recognized professional institution accepted by the university, with at least one year experience in executive capacity.
- Senior managers and entrepreneurs who have an exceptional and outstanding track record. (The university will define special eligibility criteria case by case).
- Any other qualification acceptable to the university senate.
How to apply online
Please ensure you have the scanned copies of supporting documents mentioned below before you start filling your application. You must possess a credit card to pay the application fee (Rs. 800). Please select Applications for payment type and MBus Registration for category under Payment Information in the online application.
All applicants should ideally apply before 5th March 2016 for the May 2016 cohort, although we may still accept applications after this date.
Information required to support your application
- Copies of transcripts and certificates which confirm qualifications obtained and pending.
- A personal statement which should outline your reasons for applying for the course.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)/resumé.
- Please note that the processing of your application will be delayed if the above documents are not supplied.
If you have problems uploading your supporting documentation
If you cannot upload your supporting documentation with your application, please scan and either email to email@example.com or post to:
Master of Business
Department of Accountancy
Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies
University of Kelaniya
Kelaniya – 11600
Please ensure that you quote your name, National ID/Passport No./Transaction ID(Who applied online) in all correspondence.
We will require two references to confirm your place on the course.
If you have studied within the last five years then we will need an academic reference (eg a college/university tutor or course director). If you left higher education several years ago, please request a reference from a professional, ideally your current employer, who can comment on your suitability for the course you have applied for.
Please note we are not able to accept references from friends or family members.
We normally invite applicants for this course to come in and undertake an interview with the Management Committee. Students based overseas can arrange for an interview by telephone/Skype.
For more details contact to the course organizers on +9411 2903509 +94 71 8607301 +94 77 3491521
Or see below image or see below link