University of Moratuwa, Department of Textile & Clothing Technology invites applications from suitable candidates for admission to the above course scheduled to commence in 2016.
Duration of the Course
The minimum period for the completion of the MSc and Postgraduate Diploma course will normally be 21 months and 15 months respectively. The course will be conducted on a modular basis.
- An honours degree of Bachelor of the Science of Engineering of the University of Moratuwa specializing in Textile/Clothing field OR
- An honours degree of Bachelor of the Science of Engineering from a recognized University specializing in Textile/Clothing field, as may be approved by the Senate OR
- The Degree of Bachelor of Design of Fashion Design and Product Development of the University of Moratuwa and a minimum of one year of recognized appropriate experience, as may be approved by the Senate OR
- Any other Engineering, Science. Technology or Design degree of at least four years duration, from a recognized University, and a minimum of one year of recognized appropriate experience, as may be approved by the Senate OR
- any other Engineering, Science, Technology or Design degree of at least three years duration, from a recognized University, in a relevant field and a minimum of two years of recognized appropriate experience, as may be approved by the Senate OR
- Any recognized category of membership of a recognized Professional Institute, obtained through an academic route, with a minimum of one year of recognized appropriate experience obtained after the membership, as may be approved by the Senate.
Preference will be given to those with at least 2nd class honours degrees and having work experience in the Textile or Garment Industry
Postgraduate Diploma Rs.200,000/-
M Sc. Rs.250.000/-
The course fee for the programme can be paid in two installments within 4 months of commencement. The first installment of a minimum of 60% of the course fee should be paid at the time of enrollment. Registration tee and library deposits are in addition to course fees.
Application forms and other details can be downloaded from the Department web site: http://www.textile.mrt.ac.lk
Closing date of applications :26th February 2016 Inquiries:
See below details for more information
Leave a Reply