English Language Skills for Employment by University Of Moratuwa
University Of Moratuwa invites applications for the English Language Skills for Employment, this programme content of Speech, Grammar and Writing & Business Communication.
The programme is schedule for 20 weeks commences from 4th October 2015 from 8.00 Am to 12.30 Pm.
- Presentations and speeches
- Negotiations and discussions
- Fundamentals of grammar for speech and writing
Writing & Business Communication
- Sentence construction
- Describing events, processes and opinions
- Official letters
- Telephone skills
- Meeting minutes
- Memos and e-mails
- Project proposals
- Informal and formal reports
Please submit the following to the ELTC Office on or before 01st October 2015.
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of NIC / Passport
- Copy of Certificate of Highest Educational Qualification
- Course Fee Rs. 20,000/-
(Applications will be entertained on a first come first served basis)
For More Details contact to The English Language Teaching Centre 011-2 640 497-8/ 011- 2 650 301- ext 3060 /077-3 602 979
Or see below image