MSc in Telecommunication & Electronic Engineering from Sheffield Hallam University
This programme is designed for those with engineering and scientific backgrounds to enhance their skills necessary to become specialists in Telecommunication and Electronic Engineering. The programme will enable the participants to acquire an in depth understanding of design and development of modern telecommunications and electronic systems.
The curriculum is structured to prepare the participants to tackle the most complex issues in modern telecommunication systems by emphasizing learning through practical investigations and problem solving.
The candidates will complete a major project, supported by a project supervisor, in an area of their choice. This wholesome approach to learning will enable the participants to focus on a topic uniquely tailored to their career aims.
Candidates applying for the MSc Degree or Postgraduate Diploma shall meet the following qualifications:
- The BEng Honours Degree in Electronic Engineering, Sheffield Hallam University, UK; OR
- Any other recognized degree in a relevant field accepted by SLIIT; OR
- The Associate Membership, Graduate ship (as appropriate) or equivalent of a recognized professional institute in a relevant field WITH a minimum of one year of appropriate experience after obtaining such membership acceptable to SLIIT.
Application forms can be obtained from SLIIT Metropolitan Campus, BoC Merchant Tower, Colombo 03 (Level 16) or from Website www.sliit.lk
About Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University is the best modern university in the north of England with eight subjects ranked in the top 20 in the UK (The Times and Sunday Times, 2015).
It is one of the UK’s most popular universities with over 34,000 students. SHU has recently been ranked as the number one University, in UK for teaching quality and student learning experience. All SHU programmes are designed to provide analytical, technical and practical expertise required for progress in today’s highly competitive world. SLUT has been in formal partnership with the Sheffield Hallam University, UK since 2006.
- Communication Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessor Engineering
- Communication Media
- Digital Electronic System Design
- Advanced Control Methods
- Computer Networks
- Control of Linear Systems
- Project & Quality Management
Applications Closing: 31 July 2015
Selection Interviews: 15 August 2015
For more details see below image or visit to SLIIT at BoC Merchant Tower, #28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03
Or see below image