Government Degree Programme for those who failed G.C.E (A/L) – Foundation Course 2015 by Open University of Sri Lanka
The Open University of Sri Lanka making the new history to providing Degree programme guidance for those who fail to pass G.C.E (A/L) Examinations. The Open University of Sri Lanka calls applications for the foundation course 2015 for Engineering and Science Degrees.
This is a one year entry qualification for Engineering and Science Degrees, which contains 4 subjects of Combined Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Candidates who have failed all three GCE A/L subjects should register for three foundation subjects
- Subjects with passes at GCE A/L will be exempted.
- Students with passes in Physics and Chemistry at GCE A/L can register for Engineering Degree programme by studying Combined Mathematics at foundation level.
Application fee : 350 /=
Application forms and particulars:
- Public Relations Office, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda on all days except Public holidays, between 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p. m.
- Regional & Study Centres at Anuradhapura, Batticaloa, Jaffna, Kandy, Matara, Badulla, Kurunegala, Ambalangoda, Ambalanthota, Ampara, Bandarawela, Galle, Gampaha, Kalutara, Kegalle, Kilinochchi, Monaragala, Polonnaruwa, Puttalam, Ratnapura, Kuliyapitiya, Hatton, Mulathiu, Trincomalee and Vavuniya (on all days except Sundays, Mondays and Public Holidays)
Once you complete filling your application form correctly you should post it to Assistant Director/Regional Officer, the Regional Centre/Study Centre where you have obtained the application with the post card provided on or before 22.07.2015.
Application Closing Date: 22nd July 2015
For more details contact to The Open University of Sri Lanka on 011 2881256 / 011 2881327