Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship from University of Sri Jayewardenepura – Application Open till 30th June 2015
University of Sri Jayewardenepura invites applications for the Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship till 30th June 2015.
Faculty of Graduate Studies of University of Sri Jayewardenepura has organized an master’s degree programme for Entrepreneurs with theme of “Be a trend maker in the field of Business Management”.
Degree Programme suits to
- Entrepreneurs (those who own and manage their own business)
- Managers and Executives
- Academics in the field of business management and entrepreneurship
- Management Consultants
- Those who are planning to start their own businesses
- Graduates planning for postgraduate level qualifications
To be eligible for admission to the Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship program, an applicant must possess one of the following qualifications and a working knowledge of English
Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurial Business Management (AD EBM) USJ or a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and three years valid business registration 01 three years experience as a manager in an entrepreneurial business or three years executive level experience in an institution that provides BDSS (Business Development Supportive Services) or three years executive level experience in an institution that promotes entrepreneurship in the nation.
A Special Bachelor’s Degree with a class standing from a recognized university or a General Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with a First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) standing or a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with three years relevant post-qualifying experience or a Postgraduate Diploma of not less than one year 01 Higher Degree from a recognized university with two years’ relevant experience
- One of the following professional qualifications with three years relevant post-qualifying experience ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIM, ACIB, AIB, CIE, HNDA, HNDM /C, ICSA, Attorney at Law
- One of the following professional qualifications with five years relevant post-qualifying experience – Diploma in Marketing awarded by the Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM) or Professional qualification in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Personnel Management.
Other professional qualifications equivalent to the above may be considered subject to the approval of the Senate.
Application forms and brochures can be obtained by personally calling over at the office of the Department of Entrepreneurship, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, during the office hours.
Application forms can also be downloaded from the University web site www.sjp.ac.lk/mgt/ent/
For more information Call: Rukmal Weerasinghe, Head of Department of Entrepreneurship 071 8 430 813 or Bimali Ranasinghe / Nadccka Priyadharshani: 011 2 758 807, 0112 3 182 691
See below image for more detail