Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
This is the thinking system every manager needs to engage in
In only 5 days, you can save your company an entire year The integrated, disciplined management methodology of Six Sigma is a proven approach for improving business performance
The “Green Belts” are project leaders who receive one week of training on the Six Sigma Road Wap and methodologies supporting Six Sigma Projects. Driven by data and focused on measurable business results, this programme has been designed in keeping with the body of Knowledge (BOK) of Green Belt Certificate Programme.
- The lean SEX SIGMA System
- Process Capability Calculation
- The SIX SIGMA language
- Business Protest Management
- Quality of Service
- DMAIC Methodology
- Control Charts
- DMAIC Power Tools
- Process Sigma Calculation
- SlPOC Analysis
- How to design a SIX SIGMA
- QFD Cycle Project Charter
- CTO Tree
- Presentation Skills
- Guideline for plant study
- Presentation of Six Sigma Project
- FMEA Report
- Quality Assurance Managers & Executives
- Operations Managers, Marketing Managers, Production Managers and Executives.
- Managers who would like to be part time Project Leaders for Six Sigma implementation.
- (Managers and Executives having basic knowledge in statistics are encouraged to apply).
For more detail see below image or contact to NIBM on 011 2685806 / 011 2683614 / 011 2672940 / 071 2354323