SLIM Srilanka organize a workshop of Corporate Marketing Planning by Prasanna perera in Taj Samudra on 13th February 2015.
The workshop would be help corporate business entities to understand the business marketing and the corporate marketing strategic plans. Specially this would help those non marketers to understand the how to setup the corporate marketing plan and improve their sales.
The workshop is targeted to the Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Brand Managers, Product Managers, Finance Professionals and Corporate Planners and those who is in responsible to develop their businesses.
Objectives of Workshop
To educate participants on the principles and concepts of Corporate Marketing Planning
To provide an opportunity for the participants to develop an outline plan at the workshop
Content to be Discuss
- Strategic Direction – Vision, Mission, Values, Goals
- External Environmental Scanning
- Analyzing Internal Capabilities
- Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning (STP)
- Formulating Marketing Objectives
- Developing Marketing Strategies
- Marketing in Blue Oceans
- Developing an outline Marketing Plan (Blue Print will be provided)
- Contemporary Marketing Concepts
- Monitoring the Marketing Plan and Strategies
Workshop style programme with ample opportunities for audience interaction. Discussions, Group Exercises, Individual Exercises, Video Based Learning
Date: 13th February 2015
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Taj Samudra
For more details contact to Thilini 072 7296926 or see below image
Leave a Reply