Quantity Surveyor Course in Sri Lanka from The Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Sri Lanka
Applications are invited from Sri Lankan Citizens possessing Quantity Surveying Bachelor’s Degrees which are not accredited by IQSSL and willing to become Graduate Members of the Institute.
Candidates applying for the GMQE shall meet following requirements:
- Be a Sri Lankan Citizen who is over 21 years as at 31st January 2015 &
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying&
- One Year post qualifying experience in approved employment as at 31st January 2015,
- GMQE consists of a written examination followed by an oral examination.
- The medium of written/oral examinations shall be English.
- Examinations will be held in February/March 2015.
- Applications forms and other relevant information can be downloaded from http://www.iqssl.lk
Application Closing Date: 31st January 2015.
For more details contact below address or see below image
Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Sri Lanka,
The Professional Centre,
No. 276/76, Prof. Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha, Colombo 7.
Tel: 0112 596 670 / 0774 441 221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org