Management Degree from the Open University of Sri Lanka – Application Calls now
The Open University of Sri Lanka invites applications for the management Degree programme for 4 years programme. Those who would like to follow diploma programme will obtain in 2 years as same of 2 years completion of management degree.
Applications form available from 13th January to 13th February 2015, Application closing date will be 13th February 2015.
- Should complete 18 years of age on the closing date of applications and
- THREE passes at the G.C.E. A/L Examination in one sitting or
- Successful completion of any foundation programme of the Open University of Sri Lanka or
- Any other qualifications equivalent to the above acceptable to the Senate or
- Successful completion of the Diploma in Management Programme of the Open University of Sri Lanka (Those who posses this qualification can directly enter to the 3rd year of Degree Programme) or
- Successful completion of the Certificate Programme In Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management of the Open University of Sri Lanka.(students who sat for the final examination of this programme In 2014 can also apply on the basis of pending results)
Academic activities will be conducted at the Colombo, Kandy, Matara, Jaffna, Anuradhapura, Batticaloa,Badulla and Kurunagala Regional Centres and Puttalam, and Vavuniya Study Centres.
APPLICATION FORMS AND INFORMATION:
Application forms and particulars could be obtained I between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm on the payment of Rs. 750/= in cash, from following places.
Public Information Office, Open University, Nawala on all days (except Public holidays)
Regional Centres at Anuradhapura, Battlcaloa, Jaffna, Kandy (Polgolla), Matara (Nupe), Badulla, Kurunegala, and study centres at Ambalangoda, Ampara, Bandarawela, Gampaha, Galle, Ambalantota, Kalutara, Kegalle, Monaragata, Poiormaruwa, Puttalam, Ratnapura, Vavuniya and KiSnochchi on all days (Other Than Sundays, Mondays and Public holidays)
Submission of Applications
Completed applications should reach to the Assistant Director of the Regional Centre/ Study Centre from where applicant collected the application form.
Public Information Office: 0112 881327 0112 881256
Prospective applicants could also submit applications online by visitinq our webpaqe (www.ou.ac.lk). Relevant payment could be made online through Debit / Credit card
For more details see below image