Diploma in Information Systems and Technology (DIST) by The Open University of Sri Lanka – Application calls now
The Diploma in Information Systems and Technology (DIST) is your passport to a highly lucrative career in the IT field. The programme is designed in a way that a student who successfully completes the Diploma can find a placement immediately in the IT industry and earn a Bachelor of Software Engineering Degree (confirming to IEEE/ACM curriculum guidelines) while being employed.
The programme offers a set of carefully designed industry oriented subjects that closely align with the needs of the industry. Special emphasis has been placed to include strong practical skills as well as soft skills sought by IT companies.
- 01 year SLQF Level 03 Diploma
- Open to anyone with 3 A/L passes (in any stream)
- Most up to date industry oriented syllabus
- Strong foundation for a lucrative and challenging career in ICT industry
- Flexible and Affordable
- Allows entry to BSE Degree programme
Applications are available on the payment of Rs. 500/= at
- Public Information Office, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda (from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00p.m. on all days except public holidays)
- Regional Centers at Kandy, Matara, Kurunegala, Anuradhapura, Jaffna, Batticaloa, Badulla (from 9.00 am to 3.00 p.m. except Sundays, Mondays and public holidays)
Applications could also be downloaded from www.ou.ac.lk/prog/dist/
Duly completed applications can be submitted till 14th January 2015. Student is required to provide a valid email address along with the application to inform further details.
For more details contact to OUSL on (011)2881081, 28 81000 Ext. 581, 686
Or see below image