The Open University of Sri Lanka invites applications for the Certificate Programme in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management for the 2015 batch. Applications are accept till 28th January 2015.
- Applicants must be 18 years or above, on the day of receiving applications. And,
- Successful completion of Level 1 of the foundation programme in Social Sciences conducted by Faculty of HSS or
- Obtaining two credits or exemption from a foundation programme conducted by the Open University or
- Pass G.C.E. O/L with any six Subjects in not more than two sittings or
- Any other qualification acceptable to the University Senate.
Successful completion of this Programme will qualify you to enroll for the Bachelor of Management Studies Degree programme, without sitting for the admission test
Application forms and information
The fee for the Application Form & Brochure is Rs. 350/-.
Application forms and other particulars can be obtained as follows.
- From the Public Information Office, Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala , Nugegoda on any day other than Public holidays between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Payments by cash or credit card).
- Regional Centres at Kandy (Polgolla), Matara (Nupe), Anuradhapura, Batticaloa, Jaffna (Kokuvil), Badulla, Kurunegala on all days except Sundays, Mondays and public holidays) between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Payments by cash or credit card).
- Study Centres at Ambalangoda, Bandarawela, Galle, Gampaha(Miriswatte), Polonnaruwa, Ratnapura, Ampara, Ambalanthota, Kalutara, Kegalle, Monaragala, Puttalam, Vauniya and Kilinochchi (on all days except Sundays, Mondays and public holidays) between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Payments by cash only).
Completed applications should reach the regional/-study centre from where you purchased it / or hand it over to assistant director/regional officer of the respective centre not later than 28th January 2015 by 3.30 pm.
For more details contact to Public Information Office on 0112 881256/ 327 or see below image
Leave a Reply