Application forms for enrolment for the above programme will be available from 30.12.2014 to 30.01.2015.
This programme will be conducted in
Sinhala medium at Colombo, Kandy, Matara, Anuradhapura, Kurunegala, Gampaha, Kalutara, Kegalle, Ampara & Bandarawela, Ambalantota & Ratnapura. (If sufficient number of students registered)
English medium at Colombo & Kandy.
Tamil medium at Colombo, Kandy, Jaffna, Battkaloa, Puttalam, Hatton, Vavuniya & Kilinochchi. (If sufficient number of students registered)
Duration – one year
- Applicants should be 18 years or over on the closing date of applications.
- Should have passed at least in six subjects including First Language & Mathematics at the General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination.
- Applicants who wish to follow the programme in English medium should possess at least a Credit pass (Before 2001) or *B’pass (from 2001) for English Language in G.C.E (Ordinary Level) Examination.
Application forms and particulars:
Cost of Application Form & Brochure Rs.350/=
Information, prospectus & application form could be obtained as follows:
- From the Public Relations Office, Open University, Nawala, Nugegoda by personally calling between 9.00 am to 3.00 p.m. on any day of the week except on Public Holidays. Payment by cash only.
- From the Regional Centres at Baduila, Kandy (Polgolla), Jaffna, Matara (Nupe), Anuradhapura, Kumnegala & Battkaloa & Study Centres at Ambalangoda, Ampara, Bandarawela, Monaragala, Gampaha, Ambalantota, Galle, Kalutara, Kegalle, Polonnaruwa, Ratnapura, Puttalam, Vavuniya & Kilinochchi (on all days other than Sundays & Mondays and other Public Holidays) between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00p.m.
Once you complete filling your application form correctly you should post it to Assistant Director/Regional Officer, the Regional Centre/Study Centre where you have obtained the application with the post card provided on or before 30.01.2015.
Please write your address in the relevant place of the Post Card & affix a stamp.
Candidates who obtain a pass in this programme are eligible to apply for the Advanced Certificate in Pre-school Education Programme.
Closing Date: 30.01.2015
For more details contact to 011 2881327/011 2881256
See below image for more details