B Sc Applied Accounting Degree Programme from – ICASL – Application calls now for new intake
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka recently launched University Grants Commission approved degree programme of B Sc Applied Accounting.
The B Sc Applied Accounting with General Degree Programme for 3 Years and Specialized Degree Programme for 4 Years period.
3 passes in G.C.E Advanced Level Examination Sri Lanka or Edexcel Cambridge Advanced Level Examination
- Annual Cost Rs 180.000/-
- Special educational loans and easy payment schemes are available
- BSc (Applied Accounting) General Degree Programme – 3 years
- (Applied Accounting) Special Degree Programme – 4 years
- Multi-disciplinary General/Special Degree Programme that consists of modules in Business Finance, Strategic Management, Economics Project Management, Corporate Law, Human Resource Management and Information & Communication Technology
- A fully-fledged faculty comprising of State University Processors, Senior Lecturers and Professionals with profound and wide ranging theoretical & industry knowledge
- Industry exposure through internships and work placements at reputed corporate
- Option of enrolling for the full time/part time batch
- Accredited by CPA Australia and La Trobe University Australia
For more details contact to School of Accounting & Business at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka, 30A, Malalasekera Mawatha, Colombo 7.
Hotline: 011 2 352077
or see below image for details information