Application forms for enrolment for the Diploma in Early Childhood and Primary Education programme will be available from 18.11.2014 to 16.12.2014.
This programme will be conducted in Sinhala & English medium at Colombo Regional Centre (Nawala), Kandy Regional Centre, Matara & Anuradhapura Regional Centres.
Duration – 2 years
- Applicants should be 18 years old or over on the closing date of applications. AND
- Advanced Certificate in Pre-school Education Programme conducted by the Open University of Sri Lanka. OR
- At least 3 subjects at the G.C.E.A/L Examination and passes in six subjects including Mathematics and First Language at the G.C.E. O/L Examination. OR
- Passes in courses adding up to at least 54 credits at the Foundation Level I and Level II conducted by the Open University of Sri Lanka. OR
- Certificate for the Diploma in Teaching awarded by the National Colleges of Education (Sri Lanka). OR
- Teachers Training Certificate awarded by the Teacher Training Colleges (Sri Lanka).
Applicants who wish to follow the programme in English medium should possess at least a Credit pass (Before 2001) or “C” pass (from 2001) for English Language in G.C.E (Ordinary Level).
Application forms and particulars will be available at Cost Rs. 500/=
Information, prospectus and application forms could be obtained as follows:
For more details contact to Public Information Office : Tel. 0112 881256/ 327 or see below image
Leave a Reply