Diploma in Early Childhood and Primary Education- 2014 / 2015 – From The Open University of Sri Lanka
Application forms for enrolment for the Diploma in Early Childhood and Primary Education programme will be available from 18.11.2014 to 16.12.2014.
This programme will be conducted in Sinhala & English medium at Colombo Regional Centre (Nawala), Kandy Regional Centre, Matara & Anuradhapura Regional Centres.
Duration – 2 years
- Applicants should be 18 years old or over on the closing date of applications. AND
- Advanced Certificate in Pre-school Education Programme conducted by the Open University of Sri Lanka. OR
- At least 3 subjects at the G.C.E.A/L Examination and passes in six subjects including Mathematics and First Language at the G.C.E. O/L Examination. OR
- Passes in courses adding up to at least 54 credits at the Foundation Level I and Level II conducted by the Open University of Sri Lanka. OR
- Certificate for the Diploma in Teaching awarded by the National Colleges of Education (Sri Lanka). OR
- Teachers Training Certificate awarded by the Teacher Training Colleges (Sri Lanka).
Applicants who wish to follow the programme in English medium should possess at least a Credit pass (Before 2001) or “C” pass (from 2001) for English Language in G.C.E (Ordinary Level).
Application forms and particulars will be available at Cost Rs. 500/=
Information, prospectus and application forms could be obtained as follows:
For more details contact to Public Information Office : Tel. 0112 881256/ 327 or see below image