Become a Professional Management Accountant by CMA Sri Lanka
CMA Sri Lanka is an internationally recognized qualification in the field of Professional Management Accountancy. Incorporated by the Parliament Act No. 23 of 2009, CMA is the only National Professional Management Accountancy Institute in Sri Lanka.
Why Choose CMA?
- Less Cost – Just 1/10 of the cost of a foreign Management Accountancy Qualification
- 4 Stages can be completed in 2 years
- Medium of Studies – English / Sinhala / Tamil
- CMA provides a Dual Qualification where you can earn a degree in Business Management (BMS) from the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Entry qualification for MBA at PIM and other universities
- CMA qualification leads to becoming a Professional Accountant in Business serving in private, government or state corporation sectors.
- Training places will be provided by the institute.
CMA will guide you to get to the top of the corporate ladder Registration
For more details, call Kapila on 0714 705 537 or visit to The Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka. At No. 29/24, Visaka Lane, Colombo 04.
Tel: 0114 641 701-3,0112 507 087,0112 506 391
Or see below image