AAT Sri Lanka – Registration Open Now For January 2015 Examination
Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri lanka is one of the professional Qualifications available in Srilanka to be an Accountant. It a trends of obtaining AAT Qualifications before entering a High Professional qualifications of Institute of Chartered Accounts of Sri Lanka or any foreign Qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications for Registration
- 06 passes at G.C.E. (O/L) Examination
- Those who follow G.C.E. (A/L) can also register for AAT Sri Lanka Examinations
AAT Sri Lanka Examinations
- Consist of three levels of Foundation, Intermediate & Final.
- Can take up Foundation & Intermediate levels together.
- All three levels can be completed within 1 to 1 ½ years.
- Can be completed subject by subject.
- Conducted in all three media.
How to Apply
“Student Guide” with Application for Registration can be obtained from AAT Sri Lanka Head Office or Branches in Kurunegala, Matara, Jaffna or Divisional Information Centres in Hambantota, / Trincomalee and Batticaloa, and all Accreditcd Educational Centres (AECs).
For more details contact to AAT Sri Lanka on 011 2 559 669 or visit to Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka at AAT Centre, No. 540, Ven. Muruththettuwe Ananda Nahimi Mawatha, Narahenpita, Colombo 05.
Or see below image