BSc. (Applied Accounting) from School of Accounting & Business (the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka is offering a BSc in Applied Accounting in Srilanka by School of Accounting & Business. This Degree programme will be University Grant commission approved and it is recognised by the Ministry of Education too.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka stated that few reasons why you should study BSc. (Applied Accounting) from School of Accounting & Business
- Multi-disciplinary general/special degree programme that consists of modules in Business Finance, Strategic Management, Economics, Project Management, Corporate Law, Human Resource Management, Information & Communication technology.
- A fully-fledged faculty comprising of university professors, senior lecturers and professionals with profound and wide ranging theoretical & industry knowledge.
- Expert guidance to help customize your graduate studies to take on a more specialized profession.
- Industry exposure through internships and work placements at reputed corporations.
- Special exemptions for members and students of CA Sri Lanka.
3 pass in G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination Sri Lanka or Edexcel/Cambridge Advanced Level Examination.
Visit to CA Srilanka on 5th July 2014 on Open day and findout more information about the degree programmes. For more details see below image or call CA Srilanka on 011 2 352077