Training Courses on Parametric 3D Modelling & CNC Part Programming by University of Moratuwa
University of Moratuwa, Die & Mould Facilitation and Development Centre, Department of Mechanical Engineering invites applications for the Training Courses on Parametric 3D Modelling & CNC Part Programming.
DM-INPT01 : Parametric 3D Modelling using SolidWorks & Pro Engineer – Intake 07
DM-INPT03 : CNC Part Programming using Pro/Engineer & SolidCAM – Intake 08
Engineers, Mould Designers, Technical Officers, Product Developers, CNC Machine Operators, Lecturers, Instructors, Technical College Leavers
Expected Dates of Commencement
DM-INPT01 : Sunday, the 27th July 2014
DM-INPT03 : Sunday, the 20th July 2014
DM-INPT01 : Rs. 30,600/= (Payable in 02 instalments)
DM-INPT03 : Rs. 36,720/= (payable in 02 instalments)
Monday, the 07th July 2014
- Participants are assured continuous technical support from the course team
- Participants are eligible to participate in SolidWorks, SolidCAM and Pro/Engineer related seminars conducted by the Die & Mould Facilitation Centre at concessionary rates.
- Official Nominees from Government and Private Organizations will be given priority.
Applications and Course Details :
- Forward a self-Addressed Stamped envelope (9”x4’) to the Director
- Collect in-person from the Die & Mould Facilitation and Development Centre.
- Download from http://www.diemouldsl.com
For more detail contact toK.H. Janaka
Man gala Director,
Die & Mould Facilitation and Development Centre,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
University of Moratuwa Moratuwa 10400
Or see below image for more details