CMA is an internationally recognized qualification in the field of Professional Management Accountancy. Incorporated by the Parliament Act No. 23 of 2009, CMA is the National Professional Management Accountancy Institute in Sri Lanka
Do you have 2 passes in A/Levels or relevant work experience, its enough for you to be a Professional Management Accountant in Srilanka by CMA Srilanka.
Few reasons to Choose CMA?
- Cost effective
- Medium of Studies – English/Sinhala/Tamil
- CMA provides a Dual Qualification where you can earn a degree in Business Management (BMS) from the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Gain exemptions from other local and foreign professional institutes/ universities
- Entry Qualification for MBA at PIM and other universities
- CMA qualification leads to becoming a Professional Accountant in Business serving in private, government or state corporation sectors
The Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka
No. 29/2-1. V.saka Lane. Colombo 04
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2014
for more details see below image
Leave a Reply