APIIT Merit Scholarships for Student needed Financial Assistant – Apply on or before 16th June 2014
APIIT Sri Lanka offers high quality British degrees of international repute at its City Campus in Colombo and large numbers of Sri Lankan youth benefit from these programmes annually.
However, many students with academic potential cannot access these nigh quality education programmes due to financial constraints.
The APIIT Merit Scholarship Scheme has been designed to provide financial assistance to deserving students with GCE Advanced Level so that they can enroll in a British degree programme.
THE APIIT MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- Ten full scholarships, each worth Rs .1,500,000 for students with a Z Score of 2.0 and above;
- Fifty Partial Scholarships for students with a Z Score of 1.25 and above; the value of the Partial Scholarships depends on the Z Score and vanes from Rs 500,000 to Rs 1,250,000;
- Applicants must satisfy all other entry / selection criteria;
- The scholarships are competitive and the decision of the selection panel shall be final
Students with Z Score of 1.25 and above are invited to apply for the APIIT Merit Scholarships on or before 16th June 2014.
Please apply in the format given below and send your application by post/fax to The Coordinator -APIIT Merit Scholarships, APIIT City Campus, No 38 Union Place, Colombo 2.
You may download the application from our website www.apiit.edu.lk and email to email@example.com.
BRITISH DEGREE PROGRAMMES OFFERED AT APIIT SRI LANKA
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
- BSc (Hons) / BEng (Hons) Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) / BEng (Hons) Computer Networks and Security
- BSc (Hons) / BEng (Hons) Computing Science
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing
- BSc (Hons) Applied Information Technology
- BA (Hons) International Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA IHons) Human Resource Management
For more information please contact us by phone (011 7675100).