University of Colombo Master of Philosophy (MPhil) Leading to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Applications call now
The winner of Asia’s Best B-school Award – 2011 Sc 2012 The winner of Asian Education Leadership Award – 2012 & 2013
An Excellent Opportunity to obtain a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) Leading to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – 2014
MPhil in two years from the Oldest University in Sri Lanka
Managers / Executives in the Public/Private sectors and NGOs, Academics, Administrators and individuals interested in Business Studies.
- First or Second Class Honours degree from a recognized University or;
- First Class Honours in General Degree Examination having offered the relevant/related subject’s of the proposed research with acceptable postgraduate qualifications/s or;
- Two year Master’s Degree with a substantial research component from a Recognized University or in a relevant subject of the research;
- One year Master’s Degree, with either five years of post qualifying experience or refereed published research, acceptable to the University or;
- A Postgraduate Diploma and a Masters Degree with a research component in the relevant/ related subject of the proposed research or;
- Associated Membership of any Professional organization acceptable to the University with two years work experience with considerable research.
How to Apply:
Application Forms and other information can be obtained from Deputy Registrar. Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) University of Colombo, Colombo 03 or be downloaded from website http://fgs.cmb.ac.lk/ Perfected Applications can be handed over to the FGS or sent under registered cover to reach FGS on or before 30th April 2014.
The application fee of Rs. 2500.00 can be paid to the FGS or its Account No 318055000015 at any branch of the Peoples Bank and the receipt should be attached to the application.
Hot Lines : 0711 665665, 0777 858858 Tel: (+94) 011-2502127 (+94) 011-2581835, Fax : 011-2591395
E-mail: email@example.com, Web: fgs.cmb.ac.lk
Date of Commencement : Mid June 2014
Registrar, University’ of Colombo
See below image for more details