The results of the G.C.E. (O/L) Examination 2013 have already been dispatched to Principals of Schools and to private candidates.
Application for Re-scrutiny of results of the above Examination, prepared on a form (30cm x 20cm) in accordance with the specimen of application, should be sent by Registered Post to reach the ’’Commissioner General of Examinations, Evaluation (School Exams) Branch, National Evaluation and Testing Service, Department of Examinations, Pelawatta, Battaramulla’’ on or before 25.04.2014. Please indicate “Re-Scrutiny of Results (O/L) 2013” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
In Re-scrutiny the relevant answer scripts are examined fully by a number of members of the Re-Scrutiny Board. The purpose of Re-Scrutiny is to evaluate answers or part of answers not evaluated properly and to correct any errors in calculation. It is notified that as a result of Re-Scrutiny either an upward revision or a downward revision of marks and grade is possible.
Before sending the applications, please make sure and satisfy yourself that the particulars given in the applications are correct.
Please adhere to the following instructions in preparing the application form:
- Applications of school candidates should be sent through Principals of their respective schools, and private candidates should send their applications directly to the above address by Registered Post.
- Applications should be prepared according to the specimen form.
- The fee for Re-Scrutiny per subject is Rs. 150/ – (Hundred and Fifty Rupees). This amount should be paid to a Post Office / Sub Post Office (separate receipt for each application) and the receipt obtained should be pasted firmly on the other side of the application. Please note down the number of the above receipt and keep it along with the postal registration receipt of the application. (It is advisable to keep a photocopy of the receipt for payment, if possible).
- Money, Stamps, Cheques, Money Orders or Postal Orders will not be accepted.
- A separate application should be sent in respect of each subject applied for:
- The Index Number, Name of the Examination Centre, Subject, Subject Number, Medium and Grade obtained as indicated in the results sheet should be correctly entered.
- Applications with incorrect or incomplete information, those sent after the closing date and applications without the prescribed fee will be rejected without any information. Fees paid in respect of rejected applications will not be refunded.
Commissioner General of Examinations,
Evaluation (School Exams) Branch National Evaluation & Testing Service,
Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka,
- Private candidates should complete 1 to 7 only.
- Application should be sent by Registered Post to reach the Commissioner General of Examinations, Evaluation (School Exams) Branch, National Evaluation & ‘lasting Service, Department of Examinations, Pelawatta, Battaramulla.
See below image for more information and specimen of calls G.C.E. (O/L) Examination 2013 Re-Scrutiny form