How to get Sri Lankan (Local) G.C.E (O/L) or G.C.E (A/L) result sheet online

Department of Examination of Sri Lanka arranged a new facility to obtain your G.C.E (O/L) or G.C.E (A/L) result sheet from online (www.doenets.lk).

Follow below simple steps to get your G.C.E (O/L) or G.C.E (A/L) result sheet

Step 1

visit www.doenets.lk and Click Online Certificate

Click Online Certificate on www.doenets.lk

Click Online Certificate on www.doenets.lk

Step 2

You will get a new tab of “online Service of Issuing Certification” and ask you to Log in

Sept 3

You will get another link to log in with authentication providers as below

log in with authentication providers

log in with authentication providers

Sept 4

I selected to Log in with Gmail and Back to “online Service of Issuing Certification” and Accept and Proceed

I selected to Log in with Gmail it is ask to accept the access

I selected to Log in with Gmail it is ask to accept the access

Sept 5

Select the Examination and Year of Examination and type your index Number

Select the Examination and Year of Examination and type your index Number

Select the Examination and Year of Examination and type your index Number

Sept 6

Once you enter your index name, your full name will appeared, then click Accept and follow the process and give the request information and follow it

Once you enter your index name, your full name will appeared, then click Accept and follow the process and give the request information and follow it

This method would be easy way to obtain copy of G.C.E (A/L) or G.C.E (O/L) Examination result sheet at a nominal charge, If you have any problems or clarification write us on below comment

You may also like...

46 Responses

1. hirasha says:

i have ordered my o/l certificate and payed rs 250.00 online. Now how to get my certificate . i still didnt got my certificate my transaction reference number is 1004894

• prasanna says:

you would have get information about how do they deliver. pls check the final confirmation sheet.
      if not let me know, i will check it and revert you.
      regards
      Prasanna.A

2. S.Rushani says:

I want to order my G.C.E O/L 2002 & 2003 result sheet online but both the years are not available.How can I get them online?

3. S.Rushani says:

I want to get my G.C.E O/L 2002 & 2003 result sheet online but both the years are not available. How can I get them online?

4. S.Rushani says:

I have paid online for my A/L result sheet.I just want to know whether you will deliver or we have to collect it?

5. Aathil M Inaas says:

I want to get my G.C.E O/L 2015 result sheet online but the year is not available. How can I get it online?

6. Akalanka says:

lol I just called them. They say we have to go there and collect it after ordering online. What a joke. Why is there an online ordering system if we have to go there finally.

• prasanna says:

Really i never knew this, i hoped that they will dispatch by post.
      really sorry for your disappointment,
      regards

7. Mihi says:

can you send me the “island top 20 students names and their schools, G.C.E O/L exam in 2002”
    my email: mihiravichathurika1@gmail.com

8. Udeshika says:

hi the service is not working

9. Adrian says:

Hello I ordered my gce ol certificate online and I forgot Reference number.

How can i get it?

Or can i get it by going there?

Any suggestions?

10. Raveen says:

What is Form CT 06

11. Arafath says:

How can I change the name in my G.C.E (O/L) or G.C.E (A/L) result sheet according to my ID/ Passport ? I need my name in certificates to be appear same as in my ID/ Passport. Please advise.

Thanks,

• prasanna says:

Dear Arafath,

First you have to get a affidavit and than you have to apply to Department of Examination along with your Results sheets and Index Number with the Affidavit. upon you may need to follow their procedures to get your certificates.
      it better you call department of Examination and get things ready for it,

regards

12. hirasha says:

hi i have request for my o/l certificate in 2011 and i paid rs400 online on 2015 november but they didnt sent any information can i still get my certificate from the reference number by going to education department srilanka .

13. anu says:

How to find 2014 o/l resalts

14. Balendran says:

I miss my OL results sheet. How to get that result sheet again.?

15. Ashani Perera says:

I forgot my index number. How can view my certificate?

16. kasun says:

How can I get a certified copy of my AL result sheet? Actually, I want this to send to a foreign university.

17. Lithumi says:

I have lost my O/l and a/l certificates and I do not have index numbers. But i do remember the years of those examinations. How can I get them back without going to the school.

• prasanna says:

may be department of examination would help you by tracking with your index no, if you have done your exams recently.
      that is also very much depend on your luck.

best solution is contacting to school and get your index no.

18. shirantha says:

Hi!! is there any way that we could send our AL and OL results to a foreign university through the department of education or examinations?
    many thanks in advance

• prasanna says:

Yes there was a different format of result sheet for foreign universities, so when you apply them itself, you can request to send them to the relevant university by post.

they may charge extra for that service.

Regards,
      Prasanna.A

19. Abi says:

Hi I am in Australia and I need to get my O/L and A/L results sheet that i lost it. How to get it? when I called High commission here in Australia, they have no idea how to get it through high commission. can you please advise the process

20. Tharaka says:

This topic said that we can get a result sheet online.
    So is it means they send us a PDF file of our result sheet?

• prasanna says:

Dear Tharaka,

No they will not provide PDF version, this is to apply by online and pay by card for the application by online. once your process is complete they will send you the original certificate by post or you can go and collect it,

Regards,
      Prasanna.A

21. frank says:

online ol certificate ordering link is not responding…

22. KAMAL says:

my daughter sat for a/l 2016 for the first time.she got through it.now she need to get result sheet certificate please tell me how to do.

23. saheli says:

dr sir
    i want check someones result it be a correct or fake i have their index number, how i will do…..

• prasanna says:

Dear Saheli,

for the moment you can’t check others result sheet, but you can ask official result sheet with department of education seal, so no one can cheat you on it,

Regards