Quantum Leap organizes a workshop about the Essential of Project Management Practices for Managers & Executives on September 28, 2016.
Any organization engaged in projects as well as pursuing new ventures, effective Project Management skills are becoming increasingly important. This unique interactive workshop is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of Project Management who serve on Project Management teams, those who simply want to know more about Project Management or those who are making the transition to Project Management. The workshop will help you to develop an understanding of essential terminology and apply basic Project Management tools and techniques to increase your effectiveness both on the team and in your own functional area.
- Project Vs Operation
- Looking through the lens of a Project Manager
- Effective project planning, budgeting and risk management
- Time management including setting realistic deadlines and milestones.
- Keeping the project on track
- Stakeholder analysis & management
- Keeping the project team focused (RAM)
- Completing a project without failures
- Essential soft skills for Project Managers
- Utilize resources effectively and efficiently
- Team building and motivation skills required to enhance performance
- Share the right information with the right people at the right time
Managers or executive responsible to organize major events such as annual events, AGMs, promotions, staff events including get together, various sports meets and matches, product launches, activations, dealer conventions, sales conventions, conferences, exhibitions representing HR, Admin, Sales and Marketing, Operations etc.
Resource Person: Mr. Asanka Peiris
venue: Hotel Renuka
Date: 28th September 2016
Time: 9.00am – 5.00 pm
Contact Thilini: 0774 750450
For more details contact to Quantum Leap on No: 3, St. Kilda’s Lane, Colombo 3 or see below image