Learn English with the world’s leading experts, British Council in Sri lanka operating with 3 Branches in Colombo, Kandy and Jaffna. British Council do their best service to teach English with professional and experience English teachers.
- a range of courses for children and adults (weekdays and weekends)
- a British Council certificate on successful completion of the course
- courses run by UK qualified, professional and experienced teachers of English
- a two part instalment scheme at our Jaffna and Kandy branches.
Register now for courses starting in April
How do I register?
- Make a level check appointment:
Adult (16 years old and above) – bring in your identity card or passport.
Children (6-15 years old) – bring in your child’s birth certificate.
- Pay the level check fee of Rs. 1000.
British Council Colombo
49 Alfred House Gardens. Colombo 3
T 011 4521521/011 7521521
Opening times: Monday to Sunday: 0830-1800
British Council Kandy
88/3 Kotugodella Veediya. Kandy
T 081 7222410
Opening times: Tuesday to Saturday: 0900-1730 Sundays: 0900-1600 (enquiries)
British Council Jaffna
70 Rakka Road Chundikuli Jaffna
T 021 7521521 Opening times: Wednesday to Sunday: 0830-1800
We also offer courses in partnership with Apex Business Academy in Matara (T (041) 2229555) and Galle (T (091) 2232755). For more detail visit www.britishcouncil.lk or see below image