Application forms for the Postgraduate Diploma in Special Needs Education programme will be issued from 28th October, 2015. Please note that the application forms will be issued on first come first served basis
- English Medium academic activities of the Programme would be conducted only in Colombo Regional Centre
- Special Needs Education academic activities of the Programme would be conducted only in Colombo Regional Centre
- Other academic activities of the Programme would be conducted in Colombo, Kandy in Tamil and Sinhala Medium, Jaffna, Batticaloa, and Hatton in Tamil Medium.
Application Forms and Particulars
Application forms and information regarding the programme of study could be obtained by paying Rs.1000/- in cash by following one of the procedures mentioned below
- Personally calling at the Public Information Office, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda on all days except public holidays between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00p.m. (Payments by cash or credit card).
- Personally calling at the following Regional Centres on days other than Sundays Mondays and Public holidays between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Payments by cash only). Kandy (Polgolla), Jaffna, Batticaloa, and Hatton.
Final Date of Receiving Applications
The duly completed application forms should be forwarded to the Assistant Director/Regional Officer, the Regional Centre where you have obtained the application on or before 11th December, 2015.
Department of Special Needs Education – 0112881492 / 0112881015
The Ministry of Education has recognized this Programme as equivalent to Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programme conducted by recognized universities
Prospective applicants could also submit applications online by visiting our webpage > (www.OU.ac.lk), Relevant payment could be made online through Debit / Credit card.
Public Information Office: Tel. 0112 881256/ 327
For more details see below image