Faculty of Graduate Studies of University of Kelaniya invites applications for its sixth batch of the M Sc degree programmes. This programme is to produce graduates and professionals with scientific knowledge and laboratory skills required by industries and organizations dealing with environmental protection.
- Sc. Special Degree in Chemistry OR
- Sc. Special Degree with Chemistry as a subject Oft
- Sc. General Degree with Chemistry as a subject OR
- Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Science or Agriculture OR
- Any other equivalent qualification acceptable to the Senate of the University of Kelaniya.
NOTE: Those who are awaiting results may apply on the condition that they fulfil the entry requirements before registration.
How to apply
Copies of the prospectus and the prescribed application form can be obtained from the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Kelaniya personally or by post by forwarding a receipt of payment of Rs. 750/= made to any Branch of the People’s Bank to the account Number 055-1-001-1-0667549.
Each applicant should submit a duly filled application form to “Senior Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Kelaniya, Kelaniya.
top left hand corner of the envelope should bear “Registration for MSc in Industrial & Environmental Chemistry 2015-2017”
Supporting documents to be attached to the application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter from the employer confirming experience and
- Leave to follow the postgraduate programmes (where appropriate)
- List of publications (if any)
M.Sc/Diploma: First year Rs 120,000/=
Second year Rs. 40,000/=
In addition: registration fees, library fee, science fee and examination fee will also be charged.
Application closing date: 28th February 2015
For more details see below image or contact to University of Kelaniya on 0112903251, 0112914486
Or see below image