The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka Jointly organised Diploma in Information Systems Security Control & Audit with ICA India.
The Diploma programme is specially design for Managers, Supervisors of Audit Firms & Internal Auditors requiring functional level understanding of computer auditing, Financial Officers, Controllers & Accountants working in an Information Systems environment requiring understanding of information Systems Control and Security.
- Primer on Information Technology IS Infrastructure & Emerging Technologies
- Information Systems Assurance Services
- Governance & Management of Enterprise Information Technology, Risk Management and Compliance Reviews
- Protection of Information Systems Infrastructure and Information Assets
- Systems Development Acquisition, Maintenance and Implementation
- Business Applications Software Audit
- Business Continuity Management
Participants have the option to follow the DISSCA programme on a module basis to enhance their knowledge on the relevant area.
Examinations will be conducted on module basis and a certificate will be issued to students who complete the module and examination successfully.
Investment – Rs. 10,000/= per module
Resource Person : Mathew A Thomas, Chartered Accountants FCA, MCA. DISA(ICAI). CISSP. PhD.
Along with the Local Faculty
Examinations & Certification
Examination will be based on the Diploma Program in ISA conducted by the ICA India
Venue: IT Training Division,
Commencement Date Monday, 19th January 2015
Investment: CA Members Rs. 50,000/-CA Students Rs. 50,000/-Others Rs. 55,000/-
Member of MoU Partners (ISACA Sri Lanka Chapter, ISC2 Sri Lanka Chapter, PMI Colombo Sri Lanka Chapter, SLASSCOM) Rs 50,000/=
For more details contact to IT Training Division, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka, 30A, Malalasekera Mawatha, Colombo 07
Contact: Kaushala on Tel: 011 2352013 or Ajith – 071 0 235 275
Or see below image