The Chartered Institute of Accountants of Srilanka introduce a new Professional Qualification of Chartered Tax Advisor in Srilanka.
It is an in-depth advance course which helps professionals gain expert knowledge In Tax.
The course educates participants on multiple areas including teaching participants how to handle all practical Tax related issues, while enhancing their individual lax advisory report writing skills.
Course Completion Benefits
- Title of CTA
- Qualification recognized by both public and private sector
- Continuing support front the Faculty of Taxation of CA Sri Lanka
- The most prestigious “Chartered” qualification in professional Tax expertise
- CTA Advisory level
- CA Sri Lanka Member with 2 year Full time Tax experience
- Students who have completed final level of the Sri Lanka Institute of Taxation with 2 years full time Tax experience
- Any other professional qualification will be reviewed on a case by case basis
Entry with Exemption
CTA Awareness Level Exemption Fee: – Rs.16, 500/=
CTA Advisory Level Exemption Fee : – Rs.27, 500/=
CTA Application Level Course Fee : – Rs.44, 000/=
Course duration: 6 months
Date: Every Sunday from 15th June 2014
Time: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Venue: CA Srilanka
For more details visit The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka, 30 A. Mala asekcra Mawatha. Colombo 07
Or contact to Malmee on 011 -2352000. Ext: 1047 or see below image