Application forms for admission of students for the Academic year 2015 will be available from 02nd June 2014 to 30th June 2014 in the Sri Lanka Law College Office on any working day between 9.00 a.m. and 12 noon and 1.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
The minimum educational qualifications to sit the Entrance Examination are as follows:-
- passed in three subjects at one and the same sitting at the Sri Lanka General Certificate of Education (A/L) Examination under the new scheme, (i.e. August 2000 Examination and thereafter) However a person who has sat the above examination under the old scheme should have passed in four subjects al one and the same sitting,
- The subjects should be those approved by the Incorporated Council of Legal Education, And
- Credit passes in English Language AND Sinhala/Tamil Language at the G.C.E. (O/L) or N.C.G.E. Examination,
- Applicants should be not less than 17 years and not more than 30 years of age at the date on which submission of applications close.
For further details please visit Law College website – www.sllc.ac.lk
All applicants are required to sit an Entrance Examination to be held only in Colombo in September 2014.
Closing date for receiving applications
Duly filled application with photocopies of educational certificates should be forwarded to The Principal, Sri Lanka Law College, 244, Hulftsdorp Street, Colombo 12, not later than 30th June 2014 under registered post.
Payment for brochure and application
The Brochure containing relevant information, model and past question papers and the application form is available at a price of Rs. 3000/-.
The payment for the above could be made at any branch of the –
Hatton National Bank to the credit of A/C No. 063010004875, Hatton National bank, Hulftsdorp Branch, or Bank of Ceylon to the credit of A/C No. 0001369779, Bank of Ceylon, Hulftsdorp Branch
In favour of the Incorporated Council of Legal Education and the ORIGINAL Bank Receipt should be forwarded to the Office of Sri Lanka Law College.
Please quote your National Identity Card number and your name with initials in the Bank deposit slip.
Those who wish to obtain the Brochure with the application form by Registered Post should forward the ORIGINAL Bank Receipt for Rs. 3000/- and a self-addressed envelope of the size of 15″x10″ with stamps to the value of Rs. 150/-
Law Entrance Examination Question Papers
This is to inform all candidates who wish to sit for the Entrance Examination for 2014 and thereafter the question papers are as follows:
- Language Skills
- General Knowledge & General Intelligence
For more details see below image or contact to the Principle, Sri Lanka Law College, Colombo 12.