Airport Passenger Handling Foundation Course by SriLankan Airline Academy

And the International Aviation Academy (IAA) of SriLankan Airlines takes that to a whole now Level

Whether you are a school leaver aspiring to join one of the most dynamic sectors in the world or a professional in the industry, we have something for everyone. Join the prestigious IAA. chosen by IATA as one of its Top Ten Authorized Training Centres in the World.

Enrol in one of courses and start going places today

Airport Passenger Handling Foundation Course

Be an expert in airport passenger handing with this comprehensive programme that equips you with cutting edge Knowledge to stay ahead of your game

Duration: 3 Months

Entry qualifications

6 passes at the GCE Ordinary Level (O/L) examinations with 4 credits passes including in English

Course Fee Rs. 100,000.00

for More detail see Below image or Click Here

Airport Passenger Handling Foundation Course by SriLankan Airline Academy

Airport Passenger Handling Foundation Course by SriLankan Airline Academy

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. Ruzni Mohammed says:

I’d like to follow the AIRPORT PASSENGER HANDLING FOUNDATION COURSE in this academy . Please be kind enough to give me more information regarding this & mention the benefits i’ll get trough this course. You can contact me trough my e-mail.
    Hopefully waiting for a good response ,

2. Muhammedh Fazil says:

Hello, im Fazil from Matale. I have successfully completed AIR TICKETING DIPLOMA course & looking forward to do the AIRPORT PASSENGER HANDLING FOUNDATION COURSE your academy . Please be kind enough to give me more information regarding this & mention the benefits i’ll get trough this course. You can contact me trough my e-mail.
    Hopefully waiting for a good response ,

3. wathsala says:

Can I know about APH exam? Please

4. Shenu says:

Hi,I’d Like to follow this course,I have ‘B’ for O/L English on my 2nd sitting,1st sitting I had ‘S’ pass for O/L English & I’m 25 years old, So I want to know can i follow this course?

5. ashen says:

My english knowledge is not Clever but i can control simpel english how cani i learn english after doing this course

• prasanna says:

I hope you should have some basic understanding in english and least to hope up with the course. it is advisable for you to follow some english course and do this programme after that.

6. DILINI MENDIS says:

HEY. I’D LIKE TO FOLLOW AIRPORT PASSENGER HANDLING COURSE IN THIS ACADEMY . I SEND ONLINE APPLICATION. SO I WANT TO KNOW CAN I SELECT THIS COURSE ?
    HOPEFULLY WAITING FOR A GOOD RESPONSE,

7. iresha maduwanthi subadinghe says:

Sir,1st fine I did this placement test but I failed .although i want to pass from this placement test but my english knowledge also in law.so if u send me to pass papers in this placement test that’must be good help to pass this exam for me

• prasanna says:

Dear Iresha,
      sorry we are 3rd party website, we don’t have any pass papers with us, please do contact them, they will help you for sure

regards.

8. iresha maduwanthi subadinghe says:

Sir please help me and reply for my comment .please .I’ll waiting for that